So, I've heard about this thing..."blogging"? Sounds interesting. Wonder if it'll catch on. Guess I'll start by posting some of the entries I've written for the Treehugger blog to get some content going, but have no fear: this space won't be all about my environmental work. Except when it is.
Otherwise, I'll blog about politics, movies, comics, novels, theater, health, neighborhoods, TV, music, and whatever else tickles my fancy. It'll be fascinating and funny and provocative except when it's really, really not.
So, to kick off, here are some of those Treehugger entries, most recent one first:
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2009/07/money-back-kill-animals.php
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2009/01/big-deal-citizen-science.php
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/11/not-so-quietly-taking-to-ship.php
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/11/can-virtual-hugs-save-real-trees.php
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/10/its-not-easy-being-green-when-youre-red.php
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/09/this-is-not-global-warming.php
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/08/if-an-environmentalist-confesses-in-forest.php
Orlando: A Graphic Novel Biography
-
Jules Scheele has adapted Virginia Woolf’s novel into Orlando: A Graphic
Novel Biography, out now from Avery Hill Publishing, with art assists by
Garry M...
4 weeks ago

Welcome to the strange world of blogging. I look forward to your future posts.
ReplyDelete-Tom